Nursing is considered to be a profession inside of the medical field or a health care sector. The profession particularly and specifically focuses on the individual, community or family care in order so that they ultimately attain, maintain or even recover optimal life or you can say, quality of life.
Who is known as to be a Nurse ?
Nurses are the medical employees who take up the autonomous as well as collaborative care of an individuals of families, all ages, communities and groups. It can normally include the prevention of illness, the care of ill, promotion of health and the disabled as well as dying patients.
What is also the other name of a Nurse ?
A nurse could also be appointed or recognised as a registered nurse ( RN ).
What are known as to be the Nursing principles ?
There could be many types of nursing principles, some of them are as follows:
- Justice, etc.
What all are the types of Nurses ?
There are many types of nurses present in the medical or healthcare field, some of them are as follows:
- Certified Nursing Assistance ( CNA )
- Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) and Licensed Vocational Nurse ( LVN )
- Registered Nurse ( RN )
- Surgical Assistant Registered Nurse
- Home Care Registered Nurse
- Emergency Room Registered Nurse
- Labor & Delivery Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Supervisor
- Nurse Case Manager
- Critical Care Registered Nurse, etc.
Where do nurses usually work ?
There are many places where nurses usually do work, some of them are as follows:
- Home Health Care Settings
- Senior Living Communities, etc.
What are known to be the responsibilities of Nurse ?
There could be many types of responsibilities of nurse, some of them are as follows:
- Take detail health care histories.
- Provide counselling and health care education to patients.
- Conduct physical exams.
- Listen to patients and analyse their physical and emotional needs.
- Coordinate care with other health care specialists and providers.
- Draw blood and perform other health related testing.
- Check a patient’s vital signs.
- Stay current with advances in health care options, treatment plans and medications, etc.
What are considered to the four ( 4 ) aims of the Nursing ?
The four ( 4 ) aims of the nursing are as follows :
- Promote self-care in people under their case.
- Evaluate effectiveness of nursing care.
- Apply problem solving techniques in nursing techniques.
- Provide effective nursing care for maintain best possible level of health in all aspects.
What are simply considered to be the roles of a Nurse ?
The considered roles of a nurse are as follows :
- Client Education
- Recording Medical Information
- Infection Control
- Analysis of Data and Metrics in order to form Sound Decisions
- Creating Care Plans to Suit the Individual Needs of the Patient
- Case Management
- Medication and Treatment Administration, etc.
Why are tools and equipment are considered to be quite important in Nursing ?
The equipment and tools are quite important in nursing because they are considered to be an important aspect of infection prevention and control for all healthcare staff, including the nurses as well.
What are known to be the basic Nursing equipment and tools ?
There could be many types of nursing tools and equipment, some of them are as follows :
- Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Variety of Thermometer
- Eye Protection
- Masks, etc.